Criminal Defense Lawyers of Iowa
Des Moines Criminal Defense Lawyers
For attorneys Sean & Mary, practicing law is a family tradition, one that they are proud to carry on. Two in a long line of family attorneys, attorney Sean Spellman & his sister represents clients throughout Iowa in a variety of criminal defense matters.
- Earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Iowa, Iowa City, in 2000
- Earned his law degree from Drake University Law School in 2002
- Was admitted to practice by the Iowa State Bar Association in 2003
- Is admitted to practice before the Iowa Supreme Court and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- Earned her law degree from Drake University Law School
- Was admitted to practice by the Iowa State Bar Association in 2009
“I have represented clients from all walks of life. I enjoy working with each of my clients and getting to know them on a first name basis. Understanding the needs and goals of each client is a crucial component of his or her representation.” — Sean P. Spellman, founding attorney
Schedule a free consultation online or by calling our office at 515-222-4330.